Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,151 members · 294 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hey guys.

I remember seeing a story about one of Celestia and Luna's brother that went to live outside Equestria/pony society, then came back like a thousand years later, and he is a classic stallion/stallion of old (as it was said in the very same fic.)

If my memory serves right, the story's name was 'The Prince in a Mare's World', or something like that. I've been trying to look at it again as it was incomplete, but I can't find it now.

Did something happen to it? :rainbowderp:

Gotta be honest, it was a partial inspiration for my story and I always check it up from time to time, but I can't find it :v

I know exactly what story you’re talking about, but I can’t remember the name. I’ll let you know if I remember.

think its name is ladybird?

The story seems to be gone, it was definitely in my tracking list and it currently isn’t, so unless it was tagged poorly and did not include the Celestia and Luna tags you’ll have to search fimfetch for it

Yep, seems like it was deleted
Link to story is having 404 error
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/407887/the-prince-returns/

I just checked my favs, and its gone. WHY IS IT GONE I LOVED THAT STORY!? :raritycry: :fluttercry: :pinkiesad2: :heart:

I have found alot of my faves are disappearing. It hurts

The story your referring to is no longer in my tracking list.

The Prince Returns by Spooky Ghost

This sometimes happens if the Author changes his username, or changes the title.

When "Professor Hyde White" changed his name, It was dam near impossible to track him down again.

The Monk
“A spider’s got to spider.” -Scarheart

I have found a lot of my faves are disappearing. It hurts

I save the good ones... For some reason I didn't save that one though. I save them as Audio Books, It's simple as hell if you have a Mac.

If you don't want to save it as an MP3, just download the HTML and save them in a folder on your puter.

I have all mine sorted by genre.

Monk
"I understand killin’ but I sure as hell don't understand you sheltered bastards.” -ThePhoton

Many thanks for bringing that link to me.

I'm not sure why the author deleted it, but I'm glad I can read the story again, even if it will be (probably) incomplete forever.

Wonder why the author did that?

Nevertheless, I thank you for the info.

i wish fim would let us know that the story is gone.

Chapter 12 and 13 are corrupted cache and can't be read on fimfetch.:pinkiesad2:

The fimfarchive project had a copy with chapter 12, but it seems like nothing managed to catch chapter 13: https://files.catbox.moe/v5e3q9.epub

But if you click on chap. 12 or 13 on fimfetch, it then gives you a error.

"Story cache missing
Sorry,we don't seem able to load this story"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16