Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,151 members · 294 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Hear me out on this one, there have been many crazy & good stories of RGRE with a human or stallion having relations with a mare or start a herd, BUT I've yet or not seen ANY RGRE Equestria Girls Version story. You know, the world where Twilight chases after her crown that Sunset Shimmer stole to the mirror world of Equestria filled with humans looking very much identical to her pony world? Anyways, a while ago from checking stories on many sites, I did came across one that peaked a sudden interest to me. So then I thought okay, how about I make this idea story in the RGRE, but with a twist?

Here's my description idea; Two surviving siblings escaped from a volcanic eruption that hit their home town and they try to go a safe location, except it's the complete opposite upon arriving in Equestria. Years later from many abuse & neglect toward the false allegation crime, the big sister is captured any bought her little brother some time to escape. The little brother cried in sadness of losing his last family and wanted to end his life in order to find peace, until a calm voice stops him. It was the tree of harmony that he encounters and after some talk time, the tree has given him the elements before teleporting him to the mirror world. From there, he meets his adoptive loving family, but it's going to be very hard for him to adjust around almost every girl. Especially the ones that look identical to his abusers who has taken his sister away and made their lives a living hell.

What do you think?

Not bad, actually sounds quite nice.

There's actually a EQG RGR story. Te only one I've seen, it features anon and rainbow dash.

Edit: There's actually 2 stories.

A Dance on the Mats
Don't Stand So Close To Me

It would be interesting

Oh right. I missed the gilda one.

But I was not going to browse all of paste/ponebin. It's like an entire library there lol.

I love this website lol so.much new reading material! :twilightsmile:. Also I'd love to see that story!

The story is finally published if anyone wants to check it out and read mine.

What's the title? Is it the new one I posted today?

Fragments of lost innocence & peace.

There definitely needs more. Personally I wanna see rgreeqg sunset and twi

I'll do what I can to put them in there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13