Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,151 members · 293 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

From the title up above, it's actually the 10th Reincarnation since I did some google search for another word of Reincarnation and found some of the different words, but I thought Re-Creation would sound more fitting. Anyways, I have thought of this story idea for a while and did some thinking, like if this would be put into RGRE. So here's an idea I had about in my head;

A human who lost his life at his trip in the wrong relaxing city and is then reincarnated not once, but ten times. In each reincarnation, his life grew worse and worse around him. However, before his tenth life is killed in a cruel death, an unexpected ally saves him and flung him to a ritual portal. On the other side of it, a young Alicorn Faust spots the injured human and begins to treat him in care. Although her healing magic isn't working to help heal him, she had an idea that just might work. Upon months of researching, telling tales, and protecting him from danger, Faust has finally done it. She puts the human in a pod (similar like the sheikah healing pod from BOTW), hoping her research can help heal him and wake him up. Though it does pains her heart that he won't see her once he wakes up and she's not in the living realm anymore. Years later after the birth of two sisters and the tragic passing of Faust, an intruder finds the pod and tries to break it open. Thankfully, an unknown savior chases away the intruder and sees the pod open, revealing the same human who's still asleep. Thinking the intruder would come back with more reinforcements, the savior carries the human away to a safer hideout location in Equestria.

Keep in mind that I haven't done any RGRE story before, so this'll be my first RGRE one.

Anyone think this could be a good interesting story idea?

I like the idea

Not a bad idea. So it would a be sad, slice of life story??

It seems like a nice read that would probably be a good long story

i would read it

This would have some dark, sad, and slice of life in it.

Thee story is now published if anyone would like to read mine!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7