Reverse Gender Role Equestria (RGRE) 2,151 members · 294 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guys it's me Sage, sorry about being quiet for the past week but between helping my granny with stuff and working on some other stuff not to mention just being a bit lazy I haven't really been working on chapter five for my story The Warrior in a Mare's World but today I feel motivated to work on it more. However, there is another reason why I haven't really been working on it and that's because I need some serious help with the upcoming fight scene for Chapter 5 with RonI and Motomeru duke it out in a spar against a senior member of the Harmony for All Guild.

I mentioned this at the end of Chap 4 but I'm not all that great at fight scenes, especially ones that need some great detail like the one I'm envisioning for chapter five. Sure the one with RonI and Motomeru vs The Timber Wolves was okay but I honestly want to do something that's more awesome and epic for this fight as I really wanna show what RonI can do, thus the point of this new thread.

So, as the title says, I'm making a call out to writers that know how to make very detailed fights to help both me and my buddy Necrom make this fight in the upcoming chapter five be as awesome as it can be. If you guys are interested in any way please comment down below or PM me and we'll talk more in detail or if you want you can recommend me a writer somewhere on the site and I'll PM them and ask for help personally.

Thank you for your time and I hope you all have a good safe day, peace!:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1