Feelings Forum 30 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Since we can talk about any problems we have, I'd like to get a few things of my chest. I've recently starting to lose interest in MLP, because I feel that the writing, at times, can be very questionable. Examples of this include Twilight getting ditched by her friends in A Canterlot Wedding, and more recently, Starlight Glimmer being reformed after breaking the timeline seven times over a ridiculously petty reason.

Also, I feel that whenever I write a story featuring ponies, it usually doesn't end up so well. I don't know whether this means that I'm losing my writing skills or not. :applejackunsure: Does anyone mind helping me?

SudokuBrony
Group Admin

I think that writing for the show is different than an ordinary fanfic. Everyone has their own way of making a story. I don't think you have bad writing skills, and I can agree that Starlight's reformation was stupid. I say if you keep writing and practicing your craft, grammar or otherwise, there is potential for you. It just takes time to grow. So don't go just yet, you have a good mindset that you can share.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2