Noodleverse 52 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

So it's Cutie Mark Crusaders day according to Equestria Daily, and I suddenly remembered some art I saw on Pasu's Tumblr about the CMCs in the Noodleverse. Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were the same species as their biological sisters, of course, and Scootaloo was a hippogriff. Zecora was an unofficial teacher to all the kids in the Everfree. Since only ponies can get cutie marks, what do you think the Noodle-CMCs' goals would be?

Krickis
Group Admin

Sorry for the late reply, I somehow missed this question until Pasu pointed it out to me. For my purposes, the CMC mostly relate to their sisters for the stories I will be writing. But beyond that, I have to admit that we're rethinking the CMC these days. Perhaps making them older (because Pasu hates me and wants to retcon stuff I wrote in Heart of the Forest :raritycry:). So that art may not be canon any longer. But as for the details, I'll say little aside from that they are still best friends. I want Pasu to reveal things as she decides to, but also we're rethinking things with them and that makes it nebulous to try and say anything at all :twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2