[FPS] FIMfiction Protection Society 66 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Grassy Blade
Group Admin

So... mlp FIM is ending soon and that could mean trouble for this site. Hundreds of thousands of stories, fanfictions, shipfics, clopfics pretty much any type of pony fiction is at risk of being pulled down due to shutdown. Will the site shut down or will it live on? How van we prevent our favorite fanfiction website from this demise?

you know this site could evolve into the next gen of mlp you do know that right?

Grassy Blade
Group Admin

6741118 maybe but the site is called FIMfiction it's been that way for years. Eight years? There's no way that this site is going to go that route

we don't know that they could change the title to feature gen 5 and friendship is magic

:raritydespair: No! No, no, no, no, no! This website is not going to shut down. It'll never shut down, it needs to live on, allowing us to finish writing our stories.

6741073 This site will alow for all the fandoms. Eventually, MLP will become just a small piece of the pie. You don't have anything to worry about. As long as there are users on the site, the site will live on.

It is nearing the end.

Grassy Blade
Group Admin

6741219 if this goes to all fandoms it would truly go to heck, it would just become those other sites. I'm not willing to let that happen. Not if I have any say.

Trust me, the show might be nearing its end but, as long as we're around, Fimfiction is far from finished.

If I remember correctly, we saw more Avatar: The Last Airbender fanfics than ever when that show came to an end. And some shows who've been over for years still have fanfic writing to this day.
When a show's over, the floodgates open. Canon is no longer a worry. Alt-Endings, Next Gens and De/Reconstructions are in full-swing when no-ones worried about being jinxed anymore.

I'd talk with the site moderators if you're worried.

Perhaps, if it’s any indication, the site will just go through a renaming. What if it at some point gets called MLPFiction? Or PonyFiction?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12