Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Hey, guys, there's a forum here.

Oh well would you look at that.

Jake The Army Guy
Group Admin

What is this heresy?!

anybody looking forward to any games coming out later in the year?

I dunno about this year, but I'm excited for the ps4 Spider-Man coming out next year, since Spider-Man for ps1 and Spider-Man 2 for ps2 are two of my top ten favorite games, and the first two Ratchet and Clank games, also made by Insomniac, are also two of my top ten favorite games.

yea, when they showed off the trailer, it looked like there were many fun mechanics. so lets the rephrase my sentence of "later in the year" to "near future". Cause i'm looking forward to the new Monster Hunter.

I enjoyed Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (the only one I tried), but I stopped playing after 50 hours. Someday I'll play another one. I feel like the longer I wait the better, since the "sequels" are more like big updates from what I can tell. Unite added features to the previous game I couldn't imagine playing any Monster Hunter without.

The most recent video game I've played would be Skyrim or Portal 2, but I'm hoping to pick up this new D&D supplement that looks like it's narrated by Les Claypoole from Primus...

Does that count?

let's correct your train of thought, what games are you looking forward to that are going to be released in your area in the near future?

If we're sticking to only future releases, I'd say Unearth looks pretty interesting... I dunno. You'll rarely find me caught up in the hype of impending releases because I'm perpetually years behind.

The Darkest Dungeon DLC just came out on steam. Since I have the game on console, I'll be getting it on July.

i wanted to try it, but the team management in that game looks like not my cup of tea

And the prize money is officially up to $50.

The deadline is past and there are 39 entries. This might take a while to read through!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16