Looney-Tunes Crossovers 48 members · 8 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

A little while back, I stumbled across this trailer to an awesome looking new Looney Tunes series that's coming soon, consisting of a sample of a future short. At the beginning of it, it goes by the title of "Dynamite Dance", which did make me wonder if it was either the actual short or the trailer to the series. But, I decided to myself 'Oh well'.

First things first, take a look at the trailer itself:

Now, to tell you my thoughts:

This trailer for the new series was awesome! I first read about the series a while back that the team was planning to be much more faithful to the classic cartoons done by the many great Looney Tunes legends, such as Chuck Jones, Robert McKimson, and Friz Freleng. And from the looks of it, they literally weren't kidding!

"Dynamite Dance" had such beautiful animation, the comedic timings were hilarious, and the music was spectacular! And even though it didn't give a sneak peek at how Eric Bauza and Jeff Bergman will be voicing Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd, it was still really fun. It's gotten me excited to see this series, and it hope it comes out soon.

What do you guys think?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1