The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,301 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Ayyy, get hype for this weekend! We have the amazing Vis-a-Viscera joining us this Saturday! Stop on by and ask some questions!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

1. What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

2. Have you ever done anything for a non-MLP franchise?

3. What was it like working with the Undertaker?

1. What is a favorite ship of yours you enjoy writing, and why?

2. Is there a character or characters you want to write, but haven't yet for various reasons?

Question!
1) Is there anywhere in the world you really want to visit?
2) Of all the animals whose flesh you have never eaten, which would you most like to try? 🐐 🐖 🐄 🐓
3) Have you ever seen a ghost?
4) Do you have any advice for fighting procrastination when it comes to writing?
5) Are there any solid foodstuffs you wish it was possible to buy in liquid form in bottles?

This gon be a goodie

1. What have you been reading lately?

2. Have you ever had a genuine gust-busting laugh out loud moment while reading fanfic? If so, what fic was it?

3. Have you checked under your bed? In your closet? Behind the door? C̶̝̼̳̏͒̏̉̂h̴͑͂ͅę̴̺̠̞̗̼̱̲͕͚̈̋͛̂̾͋͌͋͝c̶̩̮͕͓̊̇̇̑̀̑̽͊̑͠k̶͔͕͍̻̖̬̩̗̀ ̵̢͕̺͓͔̹͈͇͛̆̓̑̈́̓̆̿͆̚ä̶̰͙͙̽̎̈́̐̈́̾̆̆͊g̷̺̹̗̘̣̒͘ả̸̲̦͋̂̀̾̑͛̓͗ḭ̷̢̞̣̩̹͇̈́̊n̷͖̝̹̣̗͍̝̾͜.̵̢̽̓̈̓͝

1-) VVVVVVVVVVVVVISCERA?
2-) How do you make worst pony become best pony?
3-) If you had to create a new MLP movie, what it would be the concept for the movie? .
4-) What super power would you like to have?
5-) During your life, did you sit down on your chair and asked yourself: "Why do i like this colorful equines?"
6-) No memes today, but i got a final question:
Are we are all here today?
Just to suffer?
Gottem

Comment posted by Breathtaking Carnality deleted Oct 8th, 2022

1. Uh, yes, hello. Where's your value menu? I don't feel like spending a lotta money today.
2. Um, yes, does the crispy chicken sandwich come with lettuce and tomato or just lettuce?
3. Okay, I will have the crispy chicken sandwich with no mayo but add mustard. The, uhhhhh, I'll have the uh kids burger, only pickles. Hey, is the 2 for $5 Meal Deal still a thing?
4. Okay, what does it come with?
5. Hmm, never mind. I'll have the crispy chicken sandwich, hold the mayo -- actually, yeah. I want the mayo. Add mustard. I want both mayo and mustard. I want the kids burger, only pickle, and can you make it triple patty?
6. Oof, I hate to exceed my budget but those fries look really good. Give me a large fry and that will be it.
7. You know what? FUCK IT. Screw budgets. Give me the Impossible Whopper with large fry and chocolate oreo shake. Take off the kids burger and crispy chicken.
8. How much will that be?
9. I only have $5. Instead of the Impossible Whopper meal, can you give me what I ordered before instead?
10. How youre day.

1. Have you ever had sex while camping? (After answering, reveal pun --->) It's fucking in tents.

2. Now down to the brass tax of things... According to HS Code 74199930, articles of brass shall be taxed at a rate of 10% Now, given the current rate of inflation, isn't this merely a needless deviation of expectations?

3. As this question seems to occur with nearly every author, Spike is generally not well-received by the fandom. Is this because he is a poorly made character or a poorly written character?

4. Situation: You've been transported into a novel, all 320 pages of it. Only one problem. The pages are blank. You can't leave until every page is used and used properly.

Question: Who do you want to write you through to the end of the story?

Bonus question: What's the plot to the story, and what's your role in it?

5. A real question: What's the biggest rewrite you have had to go back and correct due to the first run of your work not being what you wanted it to be?

Ravvij
Group Admin

1. What's a question that you wish people would ask you?

2. If you were the protag of a displaced fic, what would it be about and who would you be unlucky enough to be?

3. If you or your S.O. could be any size at all, such as a Lady Demi Dommy Mommy or a Death Claw Kaiju, what would your dynamic look like?

4. Have you ever released a foot fetish video and where can your fans find it?

5. Do you write/read snuffles, i.e. snuff for cute ponies?

6. Favorite milf?

7. Favorite princess from MLP?

8. Favorite object pony; soda pone, pizza pone, snek-pone, thingpone, etc?

9. Since bats are the superior pony, how many bats does it take to screw a princess?

10. Why is Spike the worst and everyone that likes him wrong?

11. If you could start an interstellar war between any two factions from any universe or universes, who would they be and why?

12. If dick-cheese could be blocked and slicked for sandwiches, how much vaginal marinara would we need to spread on our avocado toast to make a fuck trophy? A flushed consolation prize is acceptable too.

Congratulations! You're ready for a Vylon Questions!

13. Have you ever put your OC in a position you yourself would never be in of your own volition?

14. What's the difference between a golf ball and a g-spot?
----------A. A guy will search for a golf ball.

15. What's six inches long, two inches wide, and every one is excited to get it?
----------A. A $100 bill.

Hello!

1, Do you listen to music when creating? If so, what kind?

2. If you could sit down to dinner with any character, who would you choose?

3. Would you pet Sweetiebot?

4. If you were dropped into Equestria, would you rather change to fit in or remain as you are?

5. If you could introduce one tech and make it widely adopted, what would it be? ie, cars, airships, cybernetics

6. If you could invert a character as was kind of done with the Mean 6, who would be your choice?

7. If you could change one aspect of the Ponyverse, what would it be? (ie, gender ratio, tech level, hostile neighbours?)

Have a nice day!

1. Favorite video from DWK?

2. Which NSFW stories you did that you considered to be the hottest ?

3. Which NSFW stories you DIDN'T do on Fimfiction that you considered to be the hottest?

4. Since you said Tempest Shadow is best pony. Have you ever checked out any of the IDW comics she's in? (e.g Movie Prequel comics, Tempest's Tale, Nightmare Knights, and Season 10)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12