The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,311 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Sup ladies and gents! It's that time again! The time to rewatch those old anime dubs, with Dubs Rewatcher!

Dubs Rewatcher!

Just like always, if you happened to miss last weeks cast, We've got it on youtube! Give it a listen!

Like always, make sure to tune in at 7pm -5gmt/6pm -6gmt/5pm -7gmt/4pm -8gmt over on our twitch page!

Also give our side project, Writers Workshop a look!

I'M FINALY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! I'M ALSO HALFWAY THROUGH MY NOVEL. I'M THINKING OF PUBLISHING OR POSTING ON FIMFICTION TO MAKE PROFIT! HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS MAKE FROM YOUR STORIES? (I'M GUESSING THOUSANDS)

What is the worst ship you can come up with?

boop

Dudley’s Washer:

1) What's the most fucked up thing you've masturbated to?

2) What the fuck is wrong with you? How could anyone get off to the idea of tying a little filly down and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping it in and out of her muzzle until it erupts, then cumming more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin onto her fuzzy chest, her tiny hooves scooping it all up, and watching her suck up every last drop is just horrible. You’re a sick pervert, thinking of spreading her soft thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy. I am disgusted at how you’d get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet panting warm and moist on your face, and her chest rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you’d run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening as you pinch them between your fingers while you kiss her neck, savoring the scent of her fur and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while your cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. You truly are degenerate scum.

3) On a completely unrelated note: who is best filly?

4) What story are you most proud of/enjoyed writing the most?

5) Favorite and least favorite ships?

1973 Emmy Award Winning documentary Four Stones for Kanemitsu:

1) What is your favorite story by Dudley? Lie if you have to, I don’t think he cares too much about the opinions of people that associate with Enigmatic Otaku.

2) Thoughts on GoT season 7? (You don’t have to bother being careful about spoilers; people that haven’t watched by now probably never will.)

What is your funniest story?
What is the worst dub you ever rewatched?
Explain why Fimfiction was always better than EqD.

Priest: Are you a dove lover?

Pencil: What are your thoughts on tacos?

Enigma: If I told you that you weren't shit, how would you respond? Please note: this would never happen.

What's your favorite non-MLP franchise?

Written any fanfic for non-MLP franchises?

1. Whats your favorite video game ?
  2. Whats your favorite boss fight ?
  3. Have you accepted Skeletor the master of the universe into your heart ?
  4. You are in small horse Shire what kind of business do you open ?
  5. I need to know for a friend how much root beer does it take to make to make every one in the world a root bear float? ( they already got the ice cream)
  6. Do you even Praise Bro?

Even bad episodes have some good in them. What is the best thing about your least favorite episode in the show?

What's the last movie you saw? Was it good?

CMC and Mane Six meet by the flagpole for an all-out melee brawl because reasons. Everypony is the same age, around twelveish. No weapons, no outside help. Presume everypony has the same relationship they normally would in the show (Rarity, AJ, and probably Pinkie know each other; Rarity and Fluttershy know each other; Twilight is alone and Spike is busy being a useless baby). Who wins the fight?

> If someone just turned into a brony, which one of your fic would you recommend?
> A kilala97 story? Any other MLP artist you personally like?
> Your dream MLP episode?
> And for no apparent reason: Coca Cola or Pepsi?
> Okay, enjoy the podcast Dubs~

To Dubs Rewatcher:
What's your funniest anecdote?
What's the most fun you can have with a live chicken?
What is literally the worst animal you could possibly find burrowing under your skin?
Kill-fuck-marry: pig, cow, horse.
Sonic the Hedgehog is going to vore you. Would you rather be anal vored or cock vored?

If you could, would you?

Time for a little roleplaywhat if scenario: You used to be Dubs Rewatcher, but then you find that you are some strange person known as... Enigmatic Otaku. As the lonely being what is it you do?

priest: Who is better; Milk, or Enigma? Now to clarify - better at being a strange fetishist... fetish doer? I don't know the term for it.

pencil: Some time ago you posted a story (you should know which one) all I have to ask is - et tu, pencil? Or you too, pencil? (Hint: Dragon tits.)

Hey buds weratcher, I've got some questions for ya
- what happens if you get 'scared half to death' twice?
- if the whole worlds a stage, where do the audience sit?
- why is the alphabet in the order that they are? is it because it's a song?
- if you write a book about failure and it doesn't sell, is it considered a success?
- if one synchronised swimmer drowns, do the rest have to as well?
- is Disney world a people trap operated by a mouse?
And lastly; why is the word for "a fear of long words," hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, so long?

Priest did you do the bum bum?
Milk how much didn't you like layers of fear?

to all:
How cool is your cooler?
Who got hit by a storm?

to the guest:
Do you like pugs the dogs?
Do you like to have pugs?
Do you know that in German pugs, as a dog, means “Möpse”? With is also a word for tits, not the birds, breast.
Do you like tits?

You've written several stories set in the Equestria Girls universe, a notoriously difficult genre in terms of popularity.
What would you say are the keys to your success?

What's your OTP? I bet it's SunLight. It's SunLight isn't it?

How do you take your pony waifu; pony, anthro, or human?

Say something nice about your least favorite pony.

Fuck Marry Kill: O.C. Edition!
- FlufflePuff
- Brownie Bun
- SnowDrop

And remember, Death is Optional, and on the Barcast, suicide is always an option.

Dubs, top five stories on fimfic in your opinion. Objectively speaking. And/or just in your opinion. Your personal top five.

Also top five stories by Posh, the cutest one and everyone's favorite.

Ready set go

1) Most influential piece of writing you've ever read, in terms of how it colored your life and/or your own writing.

When will you go back to Europe?
What advice will you give to starting writers?
What does it take to get published?

How and why did you start writing?

Which episode of MLP do you hate that most others like, and which episode do you like that most others hate?

In your opinion, which character is the worst and why?

Which character do you find to be the most relatable?

Is there anything you dislike about the fandom?

Are there any writing mistakes, or a lack of something, that you often see in first-person writing? And if so, is there any advice you'd give to make it better?

-What was the first and the last book that left you speechless?

-What does it feel to be a fraud? To be hit by a bus?

Yay! I like Dubs, he's good.

How sold are you on Adagio Dazzle and Pinkie Pie as a ship pairing?

Which of your stories would be least appropriate to be confirmed as canon for the show? (My guess is Death Is Optional)

How many times do I need to hump the kitchen sink before it loves me back?

Vylon #21 · Sep 8th, 2017 · · 1 ·

Will you finger Rainbow Dash's nose?

Alright, I have a small list of questions for you.

What is your favorite song from the show, and song from the fandom?

Who is your favorite non-pony?

What is your opinion of changelings?

What is your opinion of Spike?

What is your opinion of the Barcast?

What is your opinion of Chrysmoon?

And finally, would you recommend watching MLP to those of us that don't?

What is your favorite game?

hey there guys. a little delay for the questions, going to get hit by the hurricane either tonight or Sunday. so heres questions for the guest.
1. would you thing pone or predator pone?
2. what food pony and drink pony would you go on a double dinner date? and do not choose coke pony.
3. what two item would you ponify in your house, apartment, or where ever you live?
4. what cartoon from your childhood would you want to be brought back and/or remade in some way?
5. which two game would you rather be stuck in for a week each using in-game hours/days: minecraft, 7 Days to Die, Runescape or Subnautica.
6. would you pray to the church of MLD in respect to the great lord of ROBCakeran53?
7. what kind of music do you listen to and what kind of music or genre do you dislike or hate?

for the discussion, what's an idea that you've always wanted to write but haven't so far

How do you feel about potatoes?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26