In Memory of GreyGuardPony 35 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I just learn from Emeral Bookwise that GreyGuardPony... lost the battle with cancer this past December 7th.

Though she may no longer with us physically, she will never be forgotten...

Voldine
Group Admin

Never forgotten indeed.

Time to make some quick and honorable changes.

I think I know what you mean.

Voldine
Group Admin

I may have taken an extremely 'hands-off' approach to this group I founded, but that was out of respect for GreyGuardPony. I made her an admin the minute she joined the group so that she could tailor it to her wants.

She never really did.

Therefore it falls upon me to make the changes that are now needed to honor the author that is the entire reason for this group being founded in the first place. I'm pretty sure she would not have felt that she was worthy of this, but her stories helped me through a few rough patches so I will honor her!

Folders have been renamed. Group is semi-repurposed. Read and enjoy the bounty. Laugh a little, try not to cry too much. If a universe inspires you, write in it and put it in non-canon.

6698461 6698466

I'm pretty sure she would not have felt that she was worthy of this,

Maybe not... but no matter what Grey would have thought of all this, discovering this little corner of fans dedicated to her memory brings joy to my mournful heart.

All of you, each and every last one, are the greatest!

Voldine
Group Admin

6917733 Not to burst a bubble or anything, but I founded the group back when GGP started up the sequel to 'When it Rains' in order to make a collected group for 'The Rainsverse.' That was the initial name for this group, similar to 'The Lunaverse.'

As the founder, I took the only steps that seemed proper and respectful of the author that is literally the reason this group was originally founded: rename the group and put ALL of her stories in here.

We never really were a hugely active group, but at the very least we're friendly.

None of that matters. It doesn't matter what this group was originally for, the fact you repurposed it to be something more is still touching. It doesn't matter how few of you there are either or how inactive this group has become, it only matters that any of you cared enough in the first place.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7