Flashfic 253 members · 77 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Loganberry
Group Admin

This is not the monthly contest thread, which will appear on the 1st as usual. It's a one-off extra.

After missing the deadline to select this month's FF150 prompt, Merallakos contacted me to see if there was something we could do. The approach I chose was this: a special "non-championship" round using Merallakos's chosen prompt:

Prompt: Appledash
Word limit: 150
Rating: E or T
Closing date: Sunday 29th May 2022, 23:59 UK time.

This is a "just for fun, really, even more than usual" contest in that there are no prizes at all, not even the non-prizes we have for FF150. Otherwise, rules are identical to FF150, though as there are no actual consequences for winning this time, some may consider this a good place for... creative interpretation of those rules. :raritywink: Enjoy!

7692028 Appledash spectrum

"That's stupid," Applejack shut down Rainbow Dash's proposal.

Streams of tears burst out down the kneeling Rainbow Dash's cheeks, "But I thought we had something."

"We do. That's why ah said marriage is stupid. We already have each other, and that's all that matters. Marriage wouldn't change that any."

"So, this is not a no. It's a yes?" Rainbow Dash looked up at Applejack.

"It's a: yes, I'm okay with your many fetishes. Just tell me the time and the place you want me to be at."

"Thank you, Applejack. I'll even wear a Wonderbolt's uniform on our wedding day!"

"Again, that's your fetish, not mine."

Edit: 19 - Rainbow Dash's Fetish

"Hey AJ," Rainbow started in a bit of a daze. And then looked over. "Do you wanna kiss?"

Applejack considered it with a blink. "I reckon we could give it a go."

They did so.

"Hm." Applejack smacked her tongue a bit. "I never wanna do that again."

"Yeah, me neither."

"Wanna be marefriends?"

A grin broke wide across Rainbow's face. "Yes, please!"

Weird Science

Twilight ran around the side of the building, a hand to her face as she heaved breaths into her lungs and tears of fear welled up.

“Twilight…. Come out and play, Twilight!” The creaking voice echoed out, so familiar, so foreign.

She hurtled away through the dark night like death was on her heels.

It might very well be.

Glancing over her shoulder, she didn’t see the pole until she ran into it, her ears ringing as she hit the ground.

The wet slap of something gooey against the earth sent a chill through her veins, as she scrambled to get up, but it was too little too late.

She didn’t have time to cast a spell as the slimy fusion scooped her up and let off a sickening laugh, the swirling orange and blue mess grinning with crazed glee.

“I found you!” Her friends said, “Now we can play!”

William Tell No-verture

“This really don’t seem like a good idea.”

“C’mon AJ, you were super awesome with that bow at the Friendship Games! And this is practically in your name!”

“My name’s Applejack, so I’m good at shootin’ apples off people’s heads? What in the heck kinda logic is that?”

“I trust you!”

“It don’t really matter if you trust me, what matters is if I trust me! You ain’t a target, Rainbow Dash; if I miss, that’d be bad.”

“Awww, you used to be fun. You know I can see in slow-motion, right? I’ll just zip away if it looks like you’re gonna miss!”

“Why do you even want me to do this, Rainbow Dash?”

“Cause it’s totally awesome and I really want to feel it when your arrow penetrates my app—”

Rainbow stopped when she saw Applejack’s eyes widen.

“I mean… cause it’s cool.”

“Dash, no.

Loganberry
Group Admin

7692035 7692057 7692114 7693725

Okay! Thanks to those who entered this little bit of fun. We had fetishes from Bad Dragon, a sweet little twist from Soft Shake, a real chiller from Frazzle2Dazzle and... well... from EileenSaysHi. Sure, this wasn't a normal contest, but Bad Dragon's entry was the one that made me chuckle so I'm picking that as my winner. Thank you all for giving this little extra round a go! :twilightsmile:

and... well... from EileenSaysHi

If it led to you doing a comical spit take on your computer screen, then I consider myself a winner in spirit.

Loganberry
Group Admin

I may need several litres of mind bleach to get that unfinished sentence of Rainbow's out of my head, but pretty much, yep.

Bad Dragon's entry was the one that made me chuckle so I'm picking that as my winner.

Huzza!

there are no prizes at all, not even the non-prizes

This bonus round was fun!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10