Blink 372 members · 16 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

The lack of ponk bodies is curious. Anybody have a theory as to why? It might make a good story premise.

5817621 Pinkie's randomness usually allows her to bypass the laws of physics, so i imagine this is just an extension of that

ocalhoun
Group Admin

That's where all those mirror pool Pinkies really came from. :pinkiegasp:

Pinkie has often been seen popping out of places she shouldn't have been able to get into (behind a book on a bookcase, for example), which suggests she has her own method of teleportation that doesn't use the old formula. I'm guessing something about her magic means when she warps - or is teleported - she doesn't enter that void space to begin with.

...actually, that might well be the method Twilight uses (whether in "Blinked" or in "Eyes Open") to create the 'safe' teleportation spell.

...actually, that might well be the method Twilight uses (whether in "Blinked" or in "Eyes Open") to create the 'safe' teleportation spell.

Ooh... I like the idea that she developed the safe teleportation spell after studying Pinkie for a while.

Also, and interesting little quirk I just thought of...
Suppose you've just learned about this all, and Twilight gives you the 'safe' teleportation spell. Now 100% guaranteed not to leave you trapped in a pocket dimension.
Do you trust that? Do you dare to use the new spell after learning what the old one did?

(Heh, oops. Forgot which account I was logged in as.)

5817631 that's heckin genious! :rainbowderp:

ocalhoun
Group Admin

They're so crazed for fun because they've been stuck in a featureless sphere for a long time. ^.^

Not sure what to say about pinkie being missing other then the fact she is just means that she knows and that means she is not telling anyone that she knows what happens and WOW that's kina dark :pinkiecrazy:
I Think after finding out what the first one did, I would never be able to teleport ever again safe or not the idea would just worry me so much that I couldnt :twilightblush:

Entirely probable that at least in Eyes Open that Pinkie helped Twilight figure out the new spell.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9