Hope, Love, and Care 41 members · 73 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Moonlit Path
Group Admin

Here you can introduce yourself. Tell us a little about yourself, and why you decided to join. :pinkiesmile:

I'll start. Hi, I'm Calming Moon. I'm 21 years old, and have been taking care of my mother who has fibromyalgia since I was 6 years old. I took care of two people with cancer, and the past 4 years I have taken care of my Grandmother who has moderate to severe Alzheimer's and pulmonary fibrosis. I created this group for people like me who just needs a hand once in a while. A place you can go for help, and not be judged. A place where you can just relax and let all your worries go, a place where you're valued.

You sound really Nice and kind.:heart:

5789898 Ok then, I'm Candy and I take care of my five younger siblings, I volunteer at a daycare, I go to this hospital where I read and play with all the little kids there, and I babysit sometimes. I joined because a few people I know joined/made it and it seems like a nice place.

My grandparents have mobility problems due to various illnesses in old age, such as arthritis and Parkinson's. They often need caretakers' help, and members of the family go around regularly to give them aid and company. While it's rare I do it myself, and therefore I can't be of much assistance in terms of advice or guidance, nevertheless I have a deep appreciation for those who dedicate their time to looking after the ill and the needy. Small though my contribution is, I would like at the very least to salute those who look after the less fortunate. After all, the greatest gift of civilization is its ability to give a second (or even a first) chance to those who might once have been left behind or neglected.

That said, I hope I have not misunderstood this group's aim, especially given the gravity of the issue. I am not technically a carer myself. If mere bystander support is insufficient for the purposes of this group, I'll gladly withdraw my membership and step aside for the true carers to have their own space. I'm not certain, and I definitely wouldn't want to intrude.

Moonlit Path
Group Admin

5790393 Everyone's welcomed, even if it's just support :heart:

Great! :twilightsmile: Thank you very much. :scootangel:

My real name is Szymon, english version is Simon. I live in Poland, i have a sister and my father is in UK. I am often helping my friends who have problems with relationship or they just dont know what to do. Because my father is away, i have nearly no limits about hour i'll come back home so i often walk around Warsaw. My friendsends always ask "You lost previous house, your pet died not so long ago, your father is in UK, you probably are older than any of us and You are the one helping?" I really enjoy my life, I often get in fights aginst people stronger than me, just to defend that person who was bullied for over a year and show that you arent alone. My friends overrate me anyway, i dont know why my friend invited me here. I want to become psychologist or priest. I am also 17 years old.

Hi, my name is ArtistFire, I have Disability called cerebral palsy, Which has left me unable to walk or move in anyway.

I joined this group because I need help I need people to love me, mean sure I have that’s on my family but they don’t understand what it’s going on in my head.

Also sorry for bad grammar, is due to difficulty speaking sometimes have difficulty speaking because have spasms

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8