Samurai Jack 30 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

This video and thread here is just a little something that I thought I could show you all for fun.

Anyway, this video that I’m showing you guys here is another crossover video. It takes place during the episode “Non-Compete Clause”, where during the time Applejack and Rainbow Dash are trying to build that bridge to help them and the Student Six get across the chasm, the former two are suddenly watched by a certain ‘Shogun of Sorrow’ after he hears all the the commotion.

To give clarification, the guy who’s watching them is Aku, the main antagonist of “Samurai Jack” and archenemy of the title character, which I’m pretty sure everyone in this group knows.

Personally, a lot like so many others, I’m not too fond of “Non-Compete Clause”. I mean, Rainbow and Applejack were literally just so out of character in this episode. Additionally, Ashleigh Ball’s voice acting as the two lead characters was cringy, and the writing and comedy (save for a few gags) by newcomer Kim Beyer-Johnson was just too mean-spirited and lackluster.

But, enough about that. The reason I love this video is because the way everything was executed was just so hilarious to me 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. I found myself relating to Aku here upon seeing his reaction, and the way Camera Pony7 had everything play out made it seem so real.

Already, I can’t help but wonder what you guys think of ”Non-Compete Clause”, as well as this video.

Take a look:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1