YouTubers of FiMFiction 59 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Phoenix Heart 27
Group Admin

I'm torn between songs! Seriously, My deadline is rapidly approaching and I have no clue whether I should cover this song:

Or this one!:

Seriously!? As a cover artist, I am truly struggling to figure out which one Imma do on the 11th. I need a almost voting opinion.

LightOfTriumph
Group Admin

We need more happy Whitney covers. So PLEASE go with How Will I Know.

There are too many covers of slow Whitney and I am so very sick of I Will Always Love You... With Didn't We Almost coming in a close second.

Phoenix Heart 27
Group Admin

Besides the fact that I re-did my cover of "I Will Always Love You" back in....2017? (Can't completely remember)....I should...however, as a performer, If I attempted that song, that would involve me getting up and moving around with the rhythm. Something that, unfortunately due to a recent weather-related injury, I can't do (sprained my ankle by slipping on black ice). So....hence my issue.

LightOfTriumph
Group Admin

I still say go for it, even if you have to do it sitting down. We need more covers of Non-Ballad Whitney.

But... that is if you've got your heart set on Whitney. I've got a song that has been covered a lot, but ALWAYS ironically. No Scrubs by TLC.

Phoenix Heart 27
Group Admin

I mean I could, I admit it would sound great. Plus for the sake of my deadline of February 11th....I guess?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5