MLP Create - A - Season 23 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

Have an idea on what episodes may happen in Season 7 or just want to create your own Season for the fun of it?

Post your episode ideas for Season 7 in this topic.

Please follow these rules when adding your episodes:
1. Remember to include a Title and Summary for each episode.
2. You may decide to have the number of episodes you want from 13-26 only.
3. You may also include ideas for Equestria Girls either the three specials or a Movie. You can not include both in your list so it must either be three specials or your own variation of a movie so choose wisely.

Comment posted by Metal-Max1991 deleted Jan 16th, 2017

Just kind of a random idea I've had before.

Title: The Sun Never Sets (possibly a two parter, or a movie)

Number: 14

A new teacher at Canterlot High gets wind of the portal leading to Equestria by piecing together rumors from around the school about the events of the Equestria Girls movies, and travels through the portal in order to try and gain access to the magical power of Equestria. Sunset Shimmer follows the teacher through the portal and into Equestria in order to stop them from becoming a new threat, teaming up with the Mane Six in order to stop this threat and bring them back to the Equestria Girls world. At the same time though she has to confront her own past with Celestia.

Its just an idea I've had that kind of bridges MLP and Equestria Girls, I think it would be interesting.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3