Veggietales Fan Group 22 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

This is my favorite of ALL the Veggietales, with its uplifting message and songs. This is for anyone who feels like the lowest of the low or questioning their purpose in life, and is a great daily reminder for me, my work and where i am in life. Spoiler Alert below. I wont spoil too much, but i'll give the main parts.

Heres the whole episode!

The letter this time is from Maggie Greenman from Centennial, Texas.
She tried out for her schools cheerleader squad, and despite hard work and practicing, she wasn't chosen, and the girl who did get picked is rubbing it in her face. She doesn't feel very important because of this, and wants some advice on what to do.

Based on the classic Christmas film, It's a Wonderful Life, It starts out with Stuart Green, played by Larry the Cucumber, a star college football player, at the final countdown of the biggest game of his life. But one bad play caused him to sustain a permanent injury, and his co-player, Morty Bumble, played by Mr. Lunt, to become the new star player and get a spot playing in the Salad Bowl. :rainbowlaugh: 15 years later, having been told he could never play football again, Stuart is a devoted husband, father, friend and owner of his fathers toy business. However, every now and then, he wonders "What if?". What if he had made that one catch at the game? After a disastrous accident at the toy factory, Stuart truly feels like the worst failure on the planet, until a mysterious train pulls to a stop right in front of him. The conductor is a mysterious fellow named Gabe who can turn back time and give Stuart his wish. But after seeing his alternate life and the alternate hometown community that results from that, he realizes his present life IS meaningful and important...in the sight of our LORD and those around him.

In a world where glamor, wealth, innovation and cutting edge invention seem the only means to gain respect and popularity, and those who have it all are sometimes complete jerks and snobs, we should all remember that God has a unique plan for us all, a plan that is better than anything we could come up with on our own. Remember that, because sometimes I need to as well.

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

You are Meant to Be!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1