Survivor Bronies 10 members · 1 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

The next season of Survivor is airing in ten days, February 20th! What are your thoughts?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Well, I'm really hopeful that the Extinction Island twist will be well-done, since it feels so close to the 'Redemption Island' element they tried to implement a while back. However, if it results in something similar to the Outcasts twist from Pearl Islands, I will be so friggin' in!

Also, I feel like Jeff Probst has a major casting boner for Joe and Aubrey. I mean, both of them are good players, but at this point I feel like Jeff wants them back for his own preferences.

I'm excited and proud that Survivor can still try new things and keep things fresh after almost twenty years! Although my only complaint is that I keep thinking this season will be in Fiji again. That I want to change. And why haven't they done Japan yet?

TheVClaw
Group Admin

I think the reason is because CBS signed a contract with the Fijian government to keep filming in their country, which in term gives them a huge tax-break.

Cassandra once won a Survivor season with no votes against her and all jury votes for her. But she’s sure the winner here will do just fine.

They are both fan favorites, as people would love to see them again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6