Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 161 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Chaos51268
Group Admin

Not sure whether to explain the Stands or not here both due to giving away Stone Ocean spoilers along with spoiling Vento Aureo/Golden Wind for those who haven't watched it yet.

Then let me wiki them... I have done it before and do not mind

Imma say.... Notorious B.I.G.
If you know as much about the stand as i have read then you KNOW why i think that

Of the two I'd go with Notorious Big. Sure invisible zombies are scary but at the end of the day they can be killed, whereas Notorious Big is literally invincible and can only be beaten by tricking it, plus the idea of something that is always chasing you and goes faster whenever you go faster is terrifying.

Though in my opinion the most terrifying stand of all would have to be Survivor as it just makes it's user attack everyone in a blind rage and when the user dies it latches onto someone else and makes that person it's user

.... And i thought the little shit that latched on to Rohan in Diamond is Unbreakable was creepy....
For reference, any JJBA Stand i don't know off the top of my head i look up on the fandom site
Private message for link, no negotiations, no exceptions.

Chaos51268
Group Admin

I agree with you, I thought Cheap Trick was creepy until I heard about Survivor. And yeah, Notorious B.I.G. is terrifying with its immortality, super speed, and infinite range. But yeah, Limp Bizkit is terrifying in its own right. Seriously, the thought of invisible zombies that you literally cannot hear...

The fact that Rohan was clever enough to take advantage of Cheap Trick's inclination of looking behind it's current victim by keeping it hidden until at that one certain alley was smart.
Though i only thought of it as creepy because it is otherwise unbeatable... And it does NOT look pleasant.

Chaos51268
Group Admin

What do you think of the Stand Limp Bizkit by the way?

I WOULD RATHER FACE INVISIBLE ZOMBIES THAN A BIOMASS OF ENERGY.
at least the zombies have a chance of me dying quickly.... I have no such chance against Notorious B.I.G.

Chaos51268
Group Admin

I definitely see what you mean. But then, of course, with Limp Bizkit you could potentially be brought back as an invisible zombie with an intense craving for brains.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11