Jojo's Bizarre Adventure 161 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Chaos51268
Group Admin

Now, I'll be the first to admit, I have not read all of Stone Ocean. What little I do know is from some spoilers and a few little things. The most fascinating thing about Stone Ocean for me, based on what I've heard and seen so far, would be Enrico Pucci, his Stand(s), and his belief in "gravity" or fate. What I am having trouble understanding is what Pucci considers "gravity" to be. Would anyone be willing to explain Enrico Pucci's beliefs and such to me, and the other fans of Stone Ocean?

I haven't read SO yet, so I dunno

Essentially Pucci believes that gravity and fate are one and the same. Just as gravity pulls us to the Earth, fate pulls us to the people we are meant to meet and the places we are meant to go. Pucci's overall goal was to see and control this "gravity" so he could not only know his own fate but everyone could know theirs since he believed (mainly because DIO taught him to believe) that if everyone knew their fate they could then accept it and find true peace and happiness in knowing everything that would ever happen to them, creating a "Heaven" on Earth

Chaos51268
Group Admin

That is a very fascinating philosophy.

Feel Free to Ignore me
Gravity encompasses the entire universe, and even effects time itself made in heaven accelerates the passing of time for inanimate existences causing them to erode with the passing of time until the universe hits a reset point. The universe is still the same except that everyone can now observe their fate before it happens.
Literally just spoilers for the manga sorry, part six for me is overshadowed by steel ball run (my favourite part) I rarely post something other than the occasional Za Warudo, new moon pucci is however memorable character hence my profile pic

Don't know how absolute Dio's and Pucci's "gravity" is when Hayato could defy it against Bites The Dust.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6