The Gorgony Group 72 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Robipony
Group Admin

I think it would have been easier for me to monitor this contest if I had known who was planning on partcipating. So now Ihave this contest sheet for people to sign in with the second wave of the contests.

Those who had already submitted their stories don't have to worry unless the are submitting a new story.

Any comments in this thread that have nothing to do with signing in, will be deleted. If you wish to discuss something gorgony related just post a new topic in the forums.

This topic will be locked until the new contest rules are up. This thread is now open.

Well, I'm here. And planning to participate in this contest. I was planning to do the first one but life went out of its way to not let me. :ajbemused: But anyways, I'm sure there will be enough time for me to finish the contest entry by May 3rd. So you can count on me being there. :twilightsmile:

5854944 Question.

I was kinda considering extending my entry well beyond 5K words. I was hoping that if I do so on the story itself (as opposed to a new one) that only the first chapter count or something.

That chill?

bahatumay
Group Contributor

I'm in.

Comment posted by Robipony deleted Mar 16th, 2017
Comrade Bagel Muffin
Group Contributor

Comrade Bagel Muffin will gladly represent Comrade Bagel Muffin in this contest.

JackRipper

Sure, why not? I've never been in a writing contest before, it should be fun.

DeshLune
Group Contributor

I shall try to get it done before the deadline... v.v
Oh, I plan on participating. 'Cause this is a "written" consent type of thing. ^^

SPark
Group Contributor

5854944 No guarantees I'll have time, but I have an idea, so I'm going to give it a go. I just have three commission pieces I have to finish first.

I'm in, though it might not be perfect because i need to finish something

5854944 I wish to enter if I may. This contest seems interesting, I know I certainly haven't read anything with a gorgon pony (the word Gorgony simply doesn't feel right to say.) Hope this contest goes better than your last one (of course it will because I'm here). Until next time,
-Sphinx

Well, I have Spring Break next week...
Sign me up.

I plan to contribute, i have been recovering from an infected wound and so missed the old deadline but i do have some stuff to put through, just got to edit.

Bladewolf
Group Contributor

Signing up I guess. I already have mine written, will be publishing it soon (like in the morning cause I'm tired)

Comrade Bagel Muffin
Group Contributor

5854944 Comrade Bagel Muffin is in!

I would like to throw my hat in the ring.

Robipony
Group Admin

In 4-5 days this contest will be over, so if you have finished your story and still wish to participate in the contest, I encourage you to post it in the Gorgony Story Contest 2017 folder as soon as you can. If you have already done so then don't worry your stories are in. :pinkiesmile:

Thank you all for participating. I will be looking forward to reading your stories. :twilightsmile:

SPark
Group Contributor

5927728 Unfortunately the last few weeks I've barely had time to write and have fallen behind on commissioned stories, so I won't have time to finish my entry. Perhaps another time.

JackRipper

My story has been in there for quite some time, hopefully it's at least a decent read. :twilightsheepish:

DeshLune
Group Contributor

I was able to finish. Thanks for the update. ^^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20