Pinkie Pie 494 members · 1,042 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

This adorable, little Ponk needs more members for her group.

Hoi! — it's negatorri, the latest administrator for the group after a NotSoWickedWitch picked me up and inquired about the position. I see that this group has excellent theming, a wonderful staff, but not as many members as we could possibly go for. And that? — that's just terrible!

This being said, I want to ask you guys, as the members of this group, on ways we could not only improve it, but gain more members? As well as having a more active forum?

Do you think we could try and talk to our sister Mane Six — maybe even Sunset, Starlight or Spike — groups and do some sort of big of collaboration? Or maybe just host a group collaboration of our own? No matter what you think might help, please take time to comment below.

Because Ponk is still waiting for that 1,000 member party, y’all!

How about regular parties discussion blogs about all the latest and greatest Pinkie Pie fics and pics? You can feature certain artists, and authors, or go with a theme.

(Also I realise haven't really been participating in this group enough :derpyderp1: So hai I guess. )

Ooh, yeah! I had been thinking we could try and connect with your sister groups and create a collaboration where we all choose a select number of members to create a Mane Six story. If the other groups agreed, it could definetly be a fun time for all involved.
Hmm, that sounds interesting. While I see we already have an art discussion, us having one for fics and so one would be nice to see.

Inviting just a bunch of people to the group may work as well.

Hi!
Well, correct advertisement is one factor. And Ponk is the party pony, so maybe encouraging monthly challenges or collabs? I think that'd be fun, if I could do 'em! :pinkiesmile:

And, I know this won't be a popular opinion, but maybe we could create a more family-friendly atmosphere by ditching the nsfw folder? That way, even the kiddies could be more active! :pinkiehappy:

Monthly collaborations is something I definetly have in mind. The NSFW-folder ditching is something many people requested, yet it doesn't really fit with our group theme either. That being said, us staff will probably discuss that. Ditching it sounds like a good idea though.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, the thing there is that this is a group for all Pinkie Pie fans, and I wouldn't really want to exclude any Pinkie Pie stories from the group, even if they are mature rated. I suppose we could potentially just not have a folder for them and scatter them among the other folders, but that's probably less kid friendly then having them in a folder you can ignore.

Discussion and any contests should be kept SFW, though.

Having some sort of game threads going on would be in theme for this group...

--Sweetie Belle

I suppose we could potentially just not have a folder for them and scatter them among the other folders, but that's probably less kid friendly then having them in a folder you can ignore.

Actually, if someone has "view mature" turned off, they won't see any mature stories in any group folders whatsoever, but they will still see that a "nsfw" folder exists even if they don't see the stories in said folder... I think I'd say it's potentially more kid-friendly to just scatter the stories around to other folders they'd fit in.

I'm with gamexpert here.
As a former kid myself, I can safely guess that younger users would prefer to leave the Mature setting off, if only because they don't want to accidentally leave it on. For obvious reasons. Then, there are young people like me who just leave Mature off in general- even if they are old enough -if only because it doesn't interest them.

Though, I find this worth acknowledging, SweetAI Belle:

Well, the thing there is that this is a group for all Pinkie Pie fans, and I wouldn't really want to exclude any Pinkie Pie stories from the group, even if they are mature rated

Technically, we could still have a folder for mature work. Since- last I knew -"Mature" didn't exclusively mean NSFW. I'm just suggesting that the NSFW segment be removed because, let's face it, this is a group celebrating Pinkie Pie as a character: and NSFW stories tend to put actual character last. If we remove the NSFW stories, then even the disobedient kiddies who flip the "Mature" switch won't find what they're most likely looking for here.

Just my two cents, nothing more.

6126629 6125823 6125914

Depending if there are enough stories, what about moving the mature folder into a sister group? You could create a group titled "Pinkie's Cream Pies" and have folders to sort mature stories in there. Then people who want it can join the group, and people who don't can just not.

Edit: Checked. So there's only 9. I guess it's okay to remove the folder and just scatter them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10