Pinkie Pie 494 members · 1,042 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

"That's good, because if you did, I'd have gotten really mad!"(suddenly gets dead serious, glares and growls)"Really, really mad."

So... does anybody think Pinkie'd say something like this? The context would be that she thought someone was trying to trick her into thinking her friends didn't hated her and didn't want to be her friend anymore.

Pinkie takes her friendships very, very seriously, especially with the rest of the Mane 6. I can even see her going full-on Pinkamena for a bit, deflated mane and tail with dull colors.

Oh, yes. Definitely!

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Contributor

5897209 I think so, I mean we've seen that Pinkie can be insecure and even passive agressive sometimes.

Maybe, but it would have to be something that could really push her over the edge. So when it concerns Pinkie, her anger is in short supply. Though, I think the better question is why ask this?

5897209 Maybe it's because I've seen less of MLP, but I would argue Pinkie would not act like that. It doesn't sound like her. The reason I say this, is because I've only seen Pinkie on levels of happiness. By this, I mean I've seen her abnormally happy, normally happy, mad yet happy, and lacking happiness. Ice never seen her angry, but it could be possible. Just not likely.

If the buildup is correct, I can totally see her doing this.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8