Pinkie Pie 495 members · 1,045 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Remember that other Pinkie from "The Saddle Row Review"? What's her story? Is she a Mirror Clone? What has she been doing and what does she plan to do in the future? Are there others out there? Alternatively, could this Pinkie Pie be the one from the human world or a disguised Changeling? What do you guys think?

Pinkie traveled through time to get a sports almanac back?

Mirror Clone? Maybe. Changeling? I don't think so because Pinkie is world famous and it would be bad idea to disguise as her. And why a news reporter as a career? I'm more curious about that other pink pony in the dance club. Is she a Mirror Clone? I wanted to write about that character, but I had to scrap the idea because I had other projects to work on....

To me, the timing of when her presence is revealed (just after Pinkie mentions the cloning incident to the interviewer) seems to imply that she's a mirror clone.

What you did not know is that is the original Pinkie Pie having to hide away due o being on a mission for the crown. The clone Pinkie and the rest of her friends must not know she is on a mission.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5