Pinkie Pie 494 members · 1,042 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Would they work out? Would they last?

5778472 How does it work?

You put two ponies together, and you make their dynamics bounce off of each other well. It's that simple and it's that hard.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Contributor

5778472 Maybe, it depends on how much they'd be willing to change and compromise for the sake of the relationship.

Actually not everybody loves CheesePie but on TwiPie you can find various stories where it works out well. It is a good ship if you want to play Pinkie off of another character to show how they are different. On the other side if you want a ship where they play more off their similarities you go for something like PinkieDash.

I know everyone loves CheesePie.

That's a mighty big assumption you're making there.

Would TwiPie work?

I've written it.

It's my favorite Mane 6 ship fir Twi. Pinkie is the only other character who is remotely as intelligent as Twi, and they have their interest in organization in common. They'd make a good couple.

They would also have a lot if trouble, because they are very different kinds of weirdo, but that just makes them fun to write about.

Yea CheesePie is not even the most popular Pinkie ship from all i have seen anyway though probably the most popular straight ship (but straight ships in general are less popular in this show) though I prefer Pinkie and Big Mac if I am going for a straight Pinkie ship.

I'm actually part way through writing a PinkieMac story. (Equestria Girls universe.)

Nice I will have to give it a look if I have not already.

SecretAgentPlotTwist
Group Contributor

Can Twipie work? I bloody hope so otherwise I've wasted a lot of writing time

Well, it's not published, so I'd be surprised if you've read it. :rainbowwild:

I would agree here that the best fodder for Twinkie is in the first two seasons.

Though to be fair for the most part post season 3 Twilight has lost a lot of her character appeal as a ship for many characters. She has lost a lot of her old fun quirks (such as her snark) and has too often been too close to perfect. It is no wonder that they have created at least 2 new characters to take her old place in the show in many ways though they cannot fully get rid of you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13