Thorax the Changeling King 429 members · 184 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Hi everypony!

I've been trying to get a Thorax story going and...I basically wrote a prologue and I would like to get a prereader or two to comment on it. Now, this thing is really early first draft, as in not too much time has been put into it. However, I would like to try and do a story with it.

The idea of the story is this. Its an AU story that could basically be summed up in one sentence:

What if Thorax met Trixie instead of Spike?

Now, if you've noticed my presence on this forum, you'll know I throw ideas out here all the time...and then they don't go anywhere due to me not being able to finish the idea or figure out how to make it work. However, this time I actually wrote something before doing the forum post and I promise that I will credit you as a prereader if this does get published. Just reply to this if you want to help out. I would like to ask you to not be too critical, as I'm expecting to change a bunch of this prologue anyways as time passes. That doesn't mean I can't get an opinion though.

Sure. I can do it.

OR:
Have Thorax be the Bunny in the hat
Have him be the her cape, Trixie goes in the box, Thorax changes into her bottom half, and them the get cut in half
Have Thorax change to other pony, can say how Great and Powerfull Trixie is.

Okay, I'll PM it to you later. Remember, I'm probably gonna switch a bunch of this prologue as things go on. This will be nowhere near final, as the prologue just sets up how Trixie and Thorax first meet.

This isn't gonna be a one-shot. This will be a story, complete with what happens after they first meet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6