Miraculous Ladybug Fans 57 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey fellow lovers of Miraculous!

So you all must’ve seen the trailer of the new episode, Style Queen. If you haven’t seen it, please do! (Unless you don’t want to get soo hooked up!) I’ve noticed a lot of things in this trailer & I’m going to share it with you all!

First, we see, for the first time, Chloe’s mom who is supposedly known as Audrey Bourgeois. And by observing, we see that she really has a thing for golden things. For instance, she wears a gold necklace, golden shoes (not included in screenshot) & golden flower in her hat. Her hair is also sorta golden, don’t you think?

Next we see Adrien modelling, which we haven’t seen. He’s wearing all black & also, that’s the first time we see him wearing clothes besides his regular ones. There’s a logo with a ‘G’, probably indicating that it’s Gabriel’s Fashion Show. We also see Nino being DJ for the fashion show. We can also observe that Adrien’s wearing Marinette’s hat from Mr Pigeon. It’s strange that he doesn’t have allergy to the hat. While walking down the runway, we see that he smiles towards Marinette, who is sitting with her family. That scene is just cute!

Later, we see that Audrey & Natalie argue over something & according to the synopsis, she gets angry over Gabriel. So Natalie was delivering a message to Audrey from Gabriel or something like that. Audrey gets mad & leaves the fashion show.

Suddenly Style Queen appears & having a little talk with Adrien, turns him into a gold statue. According to synopsis, Audrey is akumatized. She turns her husband also into a gold statue. Marinette transforms to Ladybug & fights her, but finds it hard to do so. By then, everybody had evacuated the place.

Then we can see Style Queen, with Chloe at the Eiffel Tower. She magically places Adrien on something that looks like a coffin. No, wait, I don’t think that it’s a coffin, probably an altar or something of that sort. She then places a golden rose in his mouth, making him look like Sleeping Beauty!

Then we see Marinette at Master Fu’s, in her hand she held the Bee Miraculous! And we get a clear picture of how it actually looks like.

Next, we see Ladybug handing over the box in which the Miraculous is contained to.... somebody. According to synopsis, it can’t be to Chloe as Chloe finds it after Ladybug loses it. Also, Chloe opens the box in her room as shown in Season 2 trailer. So it has to be someone else...

Then we see the Eiffel Tower breaking, with Ladybug next to Adrien. We can also observe that Adrien is somewhat protected due to a yellow aura around him. I guess that’s what the Bee Miraculous can do, protect something. Afterall, a bee does protect her honey...

Well that’s my analysis for the trailer. Tell me what you think in the comments below!

Crystal Out! xxxx

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1