Miraculous Ladybug Fans 57 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

If you are opposed to the idea of Chloe being the Bee Miraculous holder in Season 2, please sign this petition and spread the word. We need to convince Thomas Astruc and Jeremy Zag that they are making a "miraculous" mistake.

I say let it play out for a little bit. From what I can tell, Chloe will be redeemed but Lila will be taking her spot most likely.

If it doesn't work, then it doesn't work. But we should trust that Astruc and Zag know what they're doing with this.

You wouldn’t giving me at least one sign that Chloe would be redeemed, would you?

I mean, why else would they even introduce Lila and say she’d be more than a one-off character?

Fair point. I’m guessing that Chloe’s stepping down, Lila will be taking her place?

Yeah no. Petitions like this make no real sense (the TTG petitions prove that its really useless) now I’m going to just watch the series and not have a knee jark reaction over things.

Diokno44
Group Admin

Plus, maybe Master Fu is like, "Since you caused almost all the Akumatized villains, you have to help fix it"

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7