Miraculous Ladybug Fans 57 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Diokno44
Group Admin

Here we can toss around theory´s on Hawk Moth´s identity (*cough*Gabriel Agreste*cough*), what the extent the powers of the Miraculous grants, who, if any, shall claim the other Miraculouses, minus Noroo, as Hawk Moth has him, who Adrien´s mom is, etc. etc

5419005 Well we got the new hope to save Paris with the first season
Season 2, Hawkmoth will strike back
Ans finally season 3, it's gonna be the return of the miraculous
I hope we won't discover that Ladybug and Cat noir were brother and sister all along though :rainbowlaugh:

Diokno44
Group Admin

5419619 I wonder who Adrien´s mom is. Aside from the theories it could be X individual we´ve never met, one interesting fic I´ve read, or two, has Natalie be his mom

5419678 I can only applaud this pun

Diokno44
Group Admin

5419687 How was that a pun? It would be if I said....Chat-alie

5420883 In Star wars, Natalie is the name of the actress Who play Luke's mother in the prequel trilogy, i thought you were making it à pun

Diokno44
Group Admin

5421329 Oh, I had no idea the name of...Beru´s actress. Huh, what a coincidence. Hmm....Star Wars crossover coming to mind, but first, Miraculous Ladybug with Fluttershy and Rainbow as Ladybug and Cat Noir

5421578 nah it's Padme's actress, who's called Natalie and is Luke's mom, now don't you think that Twilight would make à better Ladybug ?

Diokno44
Group Admin

5421633 Oh right, Beru was Luke´s adopted mom, right, right. Well, I knew Padme was his birth mom, but i didn´t know who you meant. Hmm, It´s cause Fluttershy is shy, has a strange knowledge of showing, can be a tiny bit clumsy at times, and is kind, like Marinette, minus having a room dedicated in her house to all the things she´s knitted, like Fluttershy has. And cause I ship FlutterDash :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9