Story-Idea 106 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

Lyra & Bon-Bon are hypnotists that assimilate others into the Fillyfooler-ing side.....

What do i mean?

Through hypnosis, Lyra & Bon-Bon turn mares into Fillyfoolers, weither it's to biggoted homophobic mares (Rarity & Applejack come to mind since they're often written that way.)

Or "Best Friends" that need the extra push like Vinyl & Octavia or Pinkie Pie & Rainbow Dash.....

& no, they're not evil. They don't interfere with already established heterosexual relationships.........

Now, how do they accomplish this? Though a few different means, useally Candy or Lyras Harp can induce people into a trance-like state where they absorb info like a sponge. Then it only takes a few commands to flip the sexuality (& maybe point them to another suitor)

How's that?

Crescent Minor
Group Admin

Hmm ...
Have you ever seen 'Were the World Mine'? It's not perfect, but it's quite an interesting movie about more or less this happening. Taking inspiration from Midnight Summer's Dream, this young gay man who attends an all-male boarding school in a very conservative town is picked on constantly. So, he somehow comes into possession of a magic flower, which if you remember from the play, instills deep adoration. In this case, he uses the flower to make his bullies fall in love with someone of their gender. Eventually just about everyone in his entire town is love-potioned into being gay. In that movie, I think it worked because he had a motive: they can't hate him if they know how it feels to be like him. And he does eventually stop messing with their heads and puts everything right.
Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is, why would Lyra and Bon Bon do that and how would it be framed? Is this supposed to be just a clopfic, or an actual story?

TheYoshiTerminator
Group Admin

5407234 No, I've never heard of that movie.

An actual story. I think it can be explored.

NicLove
Group Admin

5406932 5407234

How about they make everpony PanSexual , to make them else homophobe,
Or something

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4