RedVelvet Melody Support Group! 51 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

She has told me over Twitter that she quit FIMFiction... Please keep her in your prayers. She isn't feeling well and I worry for her. She didn't want me to reply but I did. I said I would tell you all and that I was sorry... I feel scared for her. :fluttercry: she's one of my best friends in real life. One of my only in real life friends... Please pray for her, or if you're not religious, at least tell others that are to pray for her. I don't think things are looking good, guys...

5400289 So she wasn't banned? If it makes you feel any better, I'm here if you need someone to depend on:pinkiesad2:

Oh man. I'm praying. :fluttercry:

Hang in there, Velvet. May God hold you in his arms. :fluttershysad:

I wish her the luck of Kord, Fharlanghn, and Olidammara. and those are the gods of luck in 3.5 D&D.

5400289 RedVelvet Melody, the first Jewish woman I found on the website . . . and she flat out upped and left the site?

(Courtesy of Rhino Records, Inc.)

5400289 Oh dear...

I'll pray for her, I definitely will. I'm starting to get worried as well.:fluttercry:

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5400289 *tips non-existent hat* Hope she comes back soon.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5400395 We aren't quite sure.

5400686 Ah, so it's a general hopeful plea. I understand. I hope she returns, as well.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5400708 Don't put yourself down. Feel hopeful, look on the bright side, insert other optimistic advice that I'm not used to giving since I'm a cynical nihilist-pessimist.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5400708 If and when she does, we're gonna give her one of the biggest group hugs ever.

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5400726 Then we'll ask Pinkie to throw her a huge party.

Oh, I'm truly sorry this happened. If it makes you feel better, I'll pray for her.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22