Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Shadow may seem like he's emotionless a lot of the time outside of anger and sorrow. But it seems that a lot of people forget that he does in fact have a caring side, as seen in the comics and some of the games. He shows compassion to Blaze whenever she was searching for the sol emerald that GUN had sent him to retrieve for their own selfish purposes, this order he went along with but in the end disobeyed, because he knew that it was the right thing to do. He cares for Rouge as seen in all forms of media. And let's not forget about Maria, the one person he cared for and lived like family. Even tough guys have soft sides.

In my Shadow story Black, Red and Pink I wanted to show this, with Pinkie helping to amplify that side of him.

Also, in the comics he smiles quite a bit.

True, pre-super genesis wave Shadow was practically a hero with the way he acted. He seemed much nice than game Shadow. I think interpretations such as Sonic Boom have made people focus more on his 'dark' and 'brooding' side.

THANK YOU!!! i'm so tired of people only thinking shadow is nothing but doom and gloom and a edge lord. he is a nice guy and the comics just proved that even more.

The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

Well, in my upcoming humanized Shadow Displaced, Shadow's personality is going to be a bit more like this:

The Phantom Joker
Group Admin

Oh, but wait, there's more! In addition to having his Chaos Powers, dual pistols that can combine into a sniper rifle, and a motorcycle...

And, later on in the story, he gets this:

Except it's more Shadow-themed. Still has the same color scheme, though. :pinkiehappy:

5372836 LOL!!!!!!
but in all seriousness. this seems like a fun idea.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9