Bronies of South Africa 12 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Teeemu
Group Admin

So I had this idea, right? and although not necessarily original, I was thinking about using my keenly stunning voice to narrate some really awful fics on this site.

Now by awful I don't mean just some poor edit jobs or a bland to boring feature. What I want is something so fucking terrible that it got famous. Like "My Immortal" bad kind of famous. It doesn't even have to be badly written. Just as long as the pacing or the story's message is complete garbage I'm happy.

Why would anyone do such a thing? Perhaps the concept of torturing yourself for another's entertainment has gotten rather popular these days? Or maybe its about time somebody decided to give these stellar examples of brony talent some limelight where as before they would go forgotten, unwanted and despised. (Perhaps that's the point) Or maybe I just hate myself, who knows.

Annnnnnnnnnny way. Once I have enough of these stories, I would like to create a little video series for everyone, including myself, to shit on. This is by no means an attempt to create some gonzo niche but more of an outlet for me to enjoy mine and your awful work.

If any of you fine young foals have particularly shitty pieces you would like me to look at... Please guide this traveler in the right direction?

TANKS!!!

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/396991/detective-jakkid166-go-to-equestria-now

It looks pretty bad, so I put it on my reading list thinking it might be worth a chuckle. I haven't gotten around to it yet though.
Not sure you should do it though. I don't like the idea of making fun of some kid's fanfic. But do whatever floats your boat.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2