My Little Mix-Race / Hybrids / Half Breeds 150 members · 221 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
NicLove
Group Admin

Robipony asks

I haven't seen very many of these (if any) so I thought I would ask and see everyone's opinion on the hybrid offspring of a diamond dog and a pony.

7165544 I must say, I do have an idea for a story... involving a special ship that can be found in one of my fics. :raritywink:

Hint: The story has diamond dogs tagged in it... why do I have the feeling everyone would hate me for that ship. :(

Crossposting my answer as, to be fair, it was asked twice in different if overlapping groups.

I haven't had one commissioned yet, but described a couple in my stories. They have the basic Diamond Dog body, with a pony head, a pony tail over a core that's a Diamond Dog tail, pony lower hooves and a coloration that can be ponylike rather than mineral shades. No horns or wings, no matter the pony parent's race. And no Cutie Marks; there's a whole PSA about being nice to Diamond Ponies as respectable members of society.

NicLove
Group Admin

Because it's Rarity dating a Mutt

:rainbowlaugh:

p.s. P.M. me the story
please

7165578 It's actually not.

NicLove
Group Admin

Diamond Ponies

sounds like a different name for a Crystal-pony

NicLove
Group Admin

it was a joke

7165576 My idea is sort of reversed, where they resemble a pony but with sharp canine teeth, paws and the tail taking on the club like appearance.

7165581 I know, but I didn't want people to confuse my silence for confirmation. :rainbowlaugh:

Second Hint: it involves the place, I will be vacationing at soon.

In Russian there is a type of centaur that is half-dog, half-horse, and half-human

NicLove
Group Admin

(50% dog) + (50% Horse) + (50% Human) = 150%

?

Edit: Image please

Not sure if I can, I have only read about them and have never seen art work of them. From what I have read take normal centaur and replace the front horse half with a dog half while leaving the back half a horse and the upper half human

NicLove
Group Admin

What is the name

maybe we can Google the name and find it

Polkan but the only art I have seen of them are just them as hairy centaurs. It is only one piece I have seen

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14