Warhammer Total War 50 members · 15 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Idea 1:During a battle between the high elves and the lizardmen one of the terridon riders gets shot down by one of the elves wizards and the rider and his terridon get teleported into equestria somewhere in the everfree forest. After the terridon and the stink awake they both fly around until they stumble apon a village that has on one in it. They go into the village to investigate and then get arested by ponies with golden armor.

Idea 2: grimgor ironhide’s waaagh find a secret empire made up intirely of ponies called equestria. This empire seened to be very defenseless so being a good orc grimgor decided to raid and invade this place. Grimgor learned that ponies are really good in magic and very wealthy.

Long or short stories?

I would like for both of them to be 5-10 chapter stories but I am bad at writing and can only write 200 words before I get bored. But if you had to choose, which one would you be more interested in reading

They both sound like shorter stories but Idea 2 that is also a comedy could probably hold great promise.

would you like to help me by proof reading it?

I am not an expert on writing but I will do my best :pinkiesmile:.

thank you, i will try to send you the first chapter this week or the next

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7