The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 613 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

So, we saw that in one of the new shorts, Pet Project, that Sunset has a new pet. An adorable little lizard by the name of Ray. Now, I have a little question involving this little reptillian wonder and his new bacon-haired goddess of an owner.

What kind of involvement will Ray have in the upcoming EQG stuff, and how do you think that he and Sunset will grow together as pet and owner?

Plus, as a bonus question, do you still think that if Sunset were in Equestria that she would have the same kind of pet, or would it be slightly different?

TheArquius
Group Admin

Wow spoilers dude, I haven't seen the specials and I am triggered

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

It's been out for more than a month. Spoilers are non-existant at this point...

TheArquius
Group Admin

I'm offended by you saying that.

Jk, I don't do My Little Pony anymore

tbh it’d probably be a dog in equestria

We have a leopard gecko. We love her. She's awesome and cute and all that, but you can't really do a lot of things with them. Basically, I don't see a part for Ray past being adorable as crap.

Regarding Equestria Girls, Ray would probably not have as much influence as, say, Spike. He would be there as a "prop" until someone in the higher ups writes a story focusing on the pets.

I would love to see him in Equestria; if not a leopard gecko, then perhaps something a little more exotic like a monitor lizard (if Pony Pinkie has an alligator, why not a monitor lizard).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7