The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 612 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

This is the official thread for posting pictures of Sunset Shimmer. You can choose any pictures that you like, as long as they are within respectiable boundaries.

I'll start us off:

I'm just going to put this cute little image here!

Found on DustyKatt's twitter last night.

5237262 Just thought I'd display this. Sunset Shimmer as an Autobot, or as I've named, Phoenix Prime. :twilightsmile:

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

5625864 Nice.

I just finished Devastation yesterday.

Honestly, Devastator and Menasor together gave me a run for my money...

5625891 What do you mean by run for my money?

I'm sorry, I don't know what that term means. :pinkiesad2:

Here's one I made using TiredBrony's EG puppets.

I have gained a bit of a following after making additional vectors. Source, if you want to see them as well.

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

5625916 Nice. That's a great picture. You know, why don't those three get horns when they Pony-Up?

5625892 What that means is that it was extremely hard. Two colossal Combiner-Class Decepticons fighting me at once. I'm sure you know how lethal that Devastator and Menasor are alone, right? Imagine them working together in fast-paced combat with little to nowhere to go.

5625933 Oh yes, yes I do. One of those are dangerous enough, but with more of them together? (shudders)

That was the reason I made the image. Truth be told, they do get horns in the books (Sunset Satan is even described as having a crooked horn like that of Midnight Sparkle two years later). The horns themselves I used a series of masks, the same for the ears (though they're actually larger and placed higher on the head).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13