Project; Community! 47 members · 202 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Magical Shield
Group Admin

Recently (or for quite a while XD) I have been questioned about a billion times for as to why this group is even a thing.

I will be straightforward and get to the point. This group, is a project (No Duh Shia you potato) but it has a deeper meaning, if you'd like. Being supportive to encourage other people to write and to be more confident in everything whether it be in Fimfiction or whether it be in real life, is its 'secondary role' if that makes sence. But the real reason for this group is to raise awareness. Specifically; in comments and what and how you write.

Now, I'm not saying that the whole project is going to be a success, but I at least want to raise a little more awareness of what you say to people about their stories.

I'm not going to say much, but I will say that there has recently been an incident regards to a close friend of mine of whom has been pressed to make changes in their story to make specific people happier, and this has been causing them far too much stress and I want to avoid saying anything that'll make things worse, so I'll leave it at there. But point is that; you guys and girls, PLEASE dont pressure a writer to change something. Im not saying that it us anypony specific that is doing this, I just would like to raise awareness that some writers feel pressured quickly and the whole reason for this group is to raise awareness of that exactly.

Now, DON'T not review things that you know a writer wants you to point out. And definitely don't stop reviewing because of what I am saying (but nopony listens to me so All's cool :rainbowlaugh:) but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be a teeny bit more mindful of what youre saying... Please?

You guys are awesome, so stay that way

~~ Magical Shield ~~

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1