Human Kingdoms in Equestria 111 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Castok the Shadow
Group Contributor

Righty ho fellow humans that joined this legion! (What the hell was that, Castok? You weird sod!)

While I am working on more Civilisations Ideas (Some takes longer than others:pinkiesick:) I thought of a fun idea to create more civilisations with just simple images I've found or create to let you guysDid you just assume my gender? create a little background around the image. They don't have to be in great details, but something based around the image and what you created out of it.

I might make more of these fun little games when I'm working on detailed Civilisations and want to post something to refresh my mind. But we'll see how well it goes, see if this idea is a kick or not.

So let's begin!

And the first image of today is this;

What OC Civilisation did you create from this and what does the flag represents?

Let's hope this is smart idea, Castok! Or else you're %^&$ed!

human empire of castow

located near the great dark mountains and neighboring the bovines of the north and the wolves of the east.
the empire of castow is famous for its beautiful and majestic architecture and commercial cities. its aliance with the bovines of the north and the wolves of the east has lasting thousand of years, showing the deep friendship between three especies , despite this the empire has comercial relations with the griffons and the caribou and small commercial deals with equestria,minotauria and other races.

DR-Fluffy
Group Admin

5873418 They are knew as the Flaming Isles, dozens of tightly group islands, so named for the way the sun seems to set the sea on fire in the fading light. This fire is represented on the flag by the red and yellow, while the crown represents the Council of Kings, a group of the five warlords that govern over the Isles. Due the their deep connection to the sun the humans of the Flaming Isles see Celestia as the living embodiment of their god. Celestia, on the other hand, does not.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3