The Shield of Authority 33 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
TheHidden
Group Contributor

If anyone has any bullying problems, you can vent it all out here and tell us. If you know a friend that has bullying problems, you can refer them here. We do not force people to tell us or ask for help, but it is for the best. It is recommended to tell an adult or someone that is mature enough to deal with situations like these, that you trust and know in person. We cannot do anything else, but help you solve these bullying problems by talking to you, only. We do not approach the bully, but will help the victim solve these matters into their own hands, with our support. That is why we are here.

People keep calling me ugly online.What do I do?

TheHidden
Group Contributor

Just ignore that. They are either just trolls or people who purposely like to make fun of people online. If you reply back, they will reply back to you and keep on making fun of you. You will just feed them, which will make them have the energy to make fun of you. If the problem still occurs, you can just block them, so they can't comment on your page anymore. Hope this helps! If you have any other problems or know anyone who has any problems, be sure to come here! :twilightsmile:

5136382 Thank you. They are actually bullying me on YouTube. On tat site,you can't really report people for that stuff. But I guess you have a point ^w^

about a year ago I was mass attacked and all my stories received four downvotes within five minutes
you can still see it on my story lists starting at the very first story all the way to the story called Luna's chosen few. Luna's Chosen few had no dislikes but suddenly just a flash of dislikes followed by all my other stories I had at the time just BAM four extra dislikes. So these same four people or one person with four accounts just smashed on all my stories.

Then we have my story "Lost in the Darkness" which so far everyone is very hesitant to read because of its tags XD but for those who did read it they loved it. And then A certain someone came along. Not sue if I am allowed to say his name in public. But he came along and trashed it. then added it to his library under the category of "bleh" which has a note on the side that says "I am not comfortable seeing less than 100 dislikes on these stories. Instantly I got around ten additional dislikes

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6