Art Display 27 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

So about two weeks ago I got a drawing tablet and began practicing with digital art. Above is what I have managed to achieve so far, and I was wondering what you all thought. Thanks in advance for the feedback.
~ Benner

FelineFluff
Group Admin

5070082 I really love the shading, and the brushes you used for the mane and tail look very nice. I also love how you did the eyes:pinkiehappy: the only small problem that I see is the butt. Its a bit too pointy, and it would look a bit better if you made it a bit more rounded out. And also, is that a mare? I can't tell, because the snout is shaped like a mares snout, but there are no visible eyelashes. These are just minor details to possibibly help you.:twilightsmile: I'm very impressed, you are great at drawing ponies!:rainbowkiss:

5070439 Thanks. This was the first ever picture I have done with a pony in this position... so I don't quite have the proportions down. And no Its as stallion, I realize as I was finishing it that I was supposed to make a stallion, but when I shrunk it down and gave it a background it came out fine. :scootangel:

FelineFluff
Group Admin

5070744 well, cool! :pinkiehappy: that's definitely fine. The first time I tried a pony in that position it came out weird too. The legs are way too short, and the head is too big.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4