The Lore of Demon's Souls 4 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Wyrme
Group Admin

I'm EarthBound Pwny, your benevolent Demon dictatorslayer and group founder!

5024919 I'm Diokno44. I have yet to play Demon Souls, but I've played Dark Souls 1, and Bloodborne.

It's basically Dark Souls with several hundred pieces missing. It's not a bad game by any means, but From Software clearly was more careful with this one, before pushing everything up several gears for Dark Souls.

I still think Boletaria (First area of Demon's Souls) is one of the coolest environments ive ever seen in a video game)

ANYWAY HI! I'm Calm Wind. I am a huge fan of the Souls Series. I am specifically a hardened veteran of Dark Souls 1

(Showing off)

I was blown away the first time i played Demon's Souls, it had been a long time since i played a game challenging and fulfilling. I definitely enjoyed it greatly and am really glad that i found it, because it eventually led me to playing Dark Souls, which holds a place as one of my favorite games ever. (Alongside Super Metroid and as of recently, Undertale... so it's not a title i give out easily or to a specific genre)

As a hardened Sunbro who walked Boletaria before Lordran, Umbasa, Vareo Nox, Praise the sun.

5025051 I know, I've seen lore/let's play videos by Vaati and Silver Mont

Wyrme
Group Admin

5025051 I played Dark Souls first, then got Demon's Souls.
Not sure which I like better, though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5