Anon-A-Miss 1,329 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

[Hehe, I'm copypasting this from my thread in the In General group, but felt this should be asked here as well.]

Because I'm kinda writing out a story related to the Anon-A-Miss thing, and it (obviously) is Sunset-centered but still has highlights on like other characters like some of the other specific Rainbooms, or side characters like Sandalwood.

Is it wrong if I included a trans headcannon for a character?
Because I HC one— out of the many HCs— Rainboom as a trans boy (not specifying who) and the story has a highlight on him as well.

(I'm asking as a NB person myself btw, incase there's the misunderstanding that I'm being transphobic, but I'm kinda stuck with writing the plot.)

Also is it alright if I include said headcannon in one of my existing stories? I have a strong HC of said character being trans and the story I wrote is like 3 years old, so is it alright if I consider them as masc for the next chapters, since for me them being fem in my fic doesn't really sit right with me.
/genq

As someone who HCs one of the Mane 6 as trans myself in my own stories, I don't see what's stopping you.

Seriously folks are going to dump on anything trans related on Fimfic. it's a fact of life. The trick is to win by succeeding and living well. Spite the haters by showing it doesn't affect you. That's the best sort of victory. Don't engage them, that's what transphobes want.

I'm not sure who said it, but a wise person once said "never argue with a fool, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I don’t see anything wrong with it.

I wasn't sure myself at first, I thought of adding it casually because I wanted to but was too scared because there is some or the other imbecile out there who will disregard it and make it look like it's all about p*rn or "ruining the character, [character] would never do that!"
And while that's just stupid, I can't help but feel scared because it's MLP. I don't know anymore..

I guess so. Maybe it's just me be paranoid. Sorry.

Don’t worry about what other people say. Just write what you want to write. If some people hate it then it’s probably not for them.

Will do, thanks a lot!

You’re welcome

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7