Anon-A-Miss 1,329 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hey guys.

How would an Anon-A-Miss story crossed over with Teen Wolf work?

Would Sunset be an Alpha? Beta? Delta? Zeta? Gamma? Omega? And who would turn her? Derek? Scott? Peter?

And would she meet the Argents like Kate, Chris and Allison?

Laura and Cora Hale? Malia Tate/Hale?

Stiles Stilinski? Melissa McCall?

Kira Yukimura? Jordan Parrish?

How would you write an Anon-A-Miss story with Teen Wolf?

Alpha, and whichever one was older.

Alpha, will it be accidental or life saving? And if so I think Scott will turn her and I don’t know if I should write it because right now, writers block ugh!

My story: Night of the Wolf is like a EQG version of Teen Wolf.

Link: Night of the Wolf - Fimfiction

Probably start as a beta then eventually move up to alpha.

Make her a True Alpha like Scott, then?

Or have her kill another Alpha and take their Alpha spark and become an Alpha that way?

Give her the potential to be a True Alpha and have another Alpha challenge her because of it. You force her to kill them thereby securing her position as a True Alpha.

Best of both. :raritywink:

Sorry, no killing.

Killing takes away a True Alpha's purity, remember?

If she kills, and if Scott did, they are no longer True Alphas and could revert back to Betas.

Or are you not familiar with the show and how the Alpha types work? Like Augmented Alphas, True Alphas, Alphas and Evolved Alphas?

But, if she was a Beta with the potential to become an Alpha and killed another Alpha, then yes, she could be an Alpha but not a True Alpha.

I didn't realize you were gonna stick that closely to the story considering it's a crossover involving an individual from a land of magic who just so happens to possess latent magic.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10