Anon-A-Miss 1,329 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

What if instead of the CMC posting their sister’s secrets to break them up with Sunset, they posted Sunset’s secrets?

The first secret they post is a picture of Sunset eating hay at the Apple family farm, Sunset is teased but brushes it off. During the sleepover at Rarity’s, Sunset shows the girls how she use to walk when she first came to the human world, and her speaking like a horse. Fluttershy being the animal expert, records Sunset ‘s actions to compare to real life horses. The following school day, Anon-A-Miss posts the videos, Sunset is humiliated and asks the girls if they showed the video to anyone.

The Rainbooms deny it and Sunset believes them but she’s guarded around her friends for a while. During the sleepover at Rainbow Dash’s house, Sunset reveals a deep personal secret to the girls. She makes them swear that they will not tell a soul before telling them. What they all fail to notice is Scootaloo was listening in, and the next day the secret is posted. Sunset is devastated as everyone is looking at her with pity, and whispering to each other about what she is. Sunset tearfully confronts the girls and after they failed to explain how the secret got out, Sunset has had enough and severed their friendship.

The Rainbooms are devastated and start to cry as Sunset runs away, the CMC we’re watching and start to realize that they have gone too far.

I...
I really do not recall an Anon-a-miss story where they specifically target Sunset with the Cyber Bullying.
This is a real Aces idea my dude.

Role reversal? Hmm, interesting presentation. 🤔

This makes way more sense than the comic.

I'm still not sure if it works given the movie timeline, but I definitely think it makes a better story than the original.

As far as I know, there isn’t any story with this premise. And thanks! :twilightsmile:

Makes more sense than what we got in the comics. This does feel like a solid plan for the CMC to go with.

I like the idea. Do it please 🥺.

All your ideas are great, would love to see it happen.

This is a unique idea... Worth a try.

Holy shit a role-reversal AU.

Not the first role reversal idea about Anon-a-Miss I've read, still sounds original.

I like the idea you should do it

Poor Sunset! :fluttercry:

That aside, I liked this concept! I would definitely read that! :pinkiesmile:

CSC

I honestly think this idea, THIS RIGHT HERE, is the best idea you've come up with. Hands down.

May even be the best concept for an Anon a Miss story. Especially considering all the garbage Anon a Miss stories flowing around this site with only a few gems.

But yeah. This works VERY WELL. Great job!!

I have read many AAM stories, and I must say that this is the most original and fresh idea I have seen, this is very good friend.

This would actually be interesting, because isn’t this the same way she took over the school?

I also feel like it would be good revenge for her bullying.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20