The Great Papyrus 88 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

5453927 ...You do realize that precious "cinammon" roll is what the fandom calls Papyrus in his overall stats and personality right? Also cinammon is actually pronounced as cinnamon. Notice the red line beneath your words? That shows that you're pronouncing something wrong,or the Internet hasn't gotten to know the word.

Regardless it's a nice name even though it doesn't matter in the end.

..You do realize that precious "cinammon" roll is what the fandom calls Papyrus in his overall stats and personality right?

And?

Also cinammon is actually pronounced as cinnamon. Notice the red line beneath your words? That shows that you're pronouncing something wrong,or the Internet hasn't gotten to know the word.

If you're gonna be a G-Nazi, at least use proper grammar yourself.

The word you're looking for is "spelled," not "pronounced." Holy shit; you need Satanic powers to fuck up something of such common knowledge.

1:And what? What in the world would there be to add on? Everybody loves cinnamon rolls and don't want them to be ruined. What else is there to talk about?
2:Then why is it in most conversations I find that pronounced is used the same way as spelled? Y'see pronounced means strongly indicated while spelled means to signify or amount to.

Both meanings have one thing in common:They point at something with a strong indication.

Don't try to bullshit me. Most of the time the meta ends up being right & it's very rare not to be. Because the most popular thing (meta) tries the hardest out of everything else to find the right direction in evolution (or progress to be spot on). The meta can only be changed if it's convinced that it can be something else,and it has been before during the medieval ages.

Which is why we're not setting up a lot of sacrifices to fake gods,because someone wanted to replicate said mythological items,or make better gear which in the end caused people to follow in a attempt to overthrow the 'gods'.

1:And what? What in the world would there be to add on? Everybody loves cinnamon rolls and don't want them to be ruined. What else is there to talk about?

"And?" As in, "What's your point?" Which is what people mean 99.99% of the time when they say "And?" Which, you not knowing this, again, basic knowledge further validates my other claim that you don't know proper English.

2:Then why is it in most conversations I find that pronounced is used the same way as spelled? Y'see pronounced means strongly indicated while spelled means to signify or amount to.
Both meanings have one thing in common:They point at something with a strong indication.

You're looking at the definition of the adjective form of both pronounced and spelled. Definition of pronounced, as in a word:

make the sound of (a word or part of a word), typically in the correct or a particular way.

Definition of spelled, as in, to spell a word:

write or name the letters that form (a word) in correct sequence.
"Dolly spelled her name"

So, if I typed "your" instead of "you're," you wouldn't say I was "pronouncing" it wrong if you had any trace of English knowledge. Same case here.

Also, who the fuck have you been talking in English to? Russians? Nobody who speaks English properly uses "pronounced" in place of "spelled."

1:Nobody does that anymore as it's pointless to be vague in a conversation. 'And' Can be used to flat out ask what happened afterwards,or in very rare situations what you just did. Nowadays it's used in the context of asking what happened afterwards. However in my experience I hear it never being used,and it seems like in yours it's used more often than not. It depends on the people who prefer to be flat out or be a little vague for the definition.

BTW my point was the nickname 'precious cinnamon roll' meant a extremely likable,but fragile object of affection,which is why the fandom calls your 'pulpapiroo' that as he is fragile indeed (to a human of course). If it was truly a better name then the moment that video was released (which was basically almost an entire year ago.) it would've been the new nickname. Your attempts at reviving it,even though it's a good name nobody would've agreed to it.

2:

You're looking at the definition of the adjective form of both pronounced and spelled. Definition of pronounced, as in a word:
make the sound of (a word or part of a word), typically in the correct or a particular way.
Definition of spelled, as in, to spell a word:
write or name the letters that form (a word) in correct sequence.

Look at the definitions again and see what they have in common.

write or name the letters that form (a word)in a correct sequence.

make the sound of (a word or part of a word), typically in the correct or a particular way

Y'see it now? Yeah they both make the correct form of a word. It doesn't matter if it's vocalized or not,if it's spelled wrong and you say it like that,then you'd end up PRONOUNCING IT WRONG. You could literally cut off 'or a particular way' and replace it with sequence,as sequence means something done IN A PARTICULAR WAY. Congrats,you played yourself there.

5454603 ...How?

No, really. How?

How in the name of Heaven, Hell, or some other afterlife that may or may not exist is anything you said not just completely untrue, but completely retarded in every way, shape and form? I truly, genuinely need you to explain to me how your cracked-out mind can make any of these dumbass statements unironically. How do you function?

5454761 Do you really only got insults,or do you still not realize that pronounced and spelled are basically the same thing? Again it doesn't matter if it's audible or not. If you misspell it wrong vocally you can say that it's PRONOUNCED or spelled wrong. So if I had a narrator that said the still there grammar fail,it would not say cinnamon,it would say 'cina-m-m-on' as it doesn't recognize it as a word. Believe me when I said that I have a narrator to try and say that,cause I'm on a windows with microsoft narrator on the call.

I'd really like you to show me how retarded I'm being. I really don't see myself being on the level of retard herp is who believes Chara is a 100% pacifist. Which they are not by the way,cause if they were the genocide should've never happened to begin with. Ah but I was about to rant off the topic,lemme just put it below here.

I mean come on now if it was the case and was in control the entire time,that fucking idiot let them kill basically EVERYBODY INCLUDING THEIR FAMILY,and only then Chara decides to put a stop to it? Sorry but I call bullshit. They should've never let Toriel die to begin with,or even Undyne for the matter! You've gotta give little to no fucks about all those people to only decide to interfere at that point in time.

Also being the narrator?! Why would Chara even tell how many are left,call MK free EXP,or even call Undyne the heroine if they could've stopped this the entire time since herp also mentioned Chara was in 100% control?! Yeah Chara is definitely 'the real hero of Undertale' even though they let some human kill everyone for the same obviously stupid reason 'they believe Frisk can be better' when in all truth they sat on their ethereal asses,and watched not only familes but their own loved ones die. Also using white text? Well no shit! But guess what Chara likes to use the most during a genocide run. Red text. It appears the most often out of all the times Chara spoke.

Don't even get me started on actions happening on their own. If Chara was again 100% in control,then they literally assisted in their father's and brother's death alongside Sans. And for what reason? Exactly,there's no reason to assist in that. I honestly hope that fucking dipshit known as herp actually meets Chara irl,just to realize how wrong they are when Chara kills them slowly. Unfortunately I can't send him over to video game characters as I am not a god,but if given the chance to that would be the first thing on my list. Sure that sounds pathetic af,but this fucker doesn't know what a killer actually is. He should actually see one in action,or even better meet one! He's THAT much of an idiot for actually believing Chara is good.

Lastly going back to the Chara is a narrator argument,how the hell would Chara know EVERY SINGLE MONSTER?! Mortality is obvious for monsters in Undertale as Gerson mentions it. He even mentions that he was a rather strong monster being in the war. Since there are obviously not many monsters as strong as Gerson it shouldn't come as a surprise that he lives this long. Why wouldn't this be a surprise? Oh I don't know BECAUSE STRONGER PEOPLE ACTUALLY WORK THEIR BODY OUT!!! It is a known fact that if you eat right and exercise you'd live longer. Scientists have said it time and time again that if you don't exercise you won't live as long as you may think.

The theories where Chara is a complete genocidal maniac trying to take control are obviously false,but the Chara being corruptible one made the most sense to me considering it made Chara a neutral other than all based around one thing. I mean shit I'd have amnesia if all I did was be stuck in a grave for a possible 1,000 years or less on end.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8