Auraverse 124 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Silvak
Group Admin

Time for some clarification on one of the species with the least amount of canon material, Changelings! To those that wonder what attributes they will have, I will clarify it in this thread!
Current facts
-Changelings in this universe do not possess a hive mind, however they possess emphatic senses.
-Changelings have lifespans similar to ponies, with the exception of changeling queens
-Changelings do possess genders, and are capable of breeding with one another, but changeling queens are the only ones that can spawn new queens.
-Changelings do not need love to survive, however without it they are left in a highly weakened state, and with an abundant amount they can remain in a strengthened state.
-Changeling queens are often treated with reverence on the level similar to alicorns in regards to ponies. However, multiple mistakes can result in changeling queens losing their support from their subjects.

Feel free to talk and debate about this matter. Or just scream obscenities at me for my stance on the changeling species in this universe.
Note: Facts are subject to change in the future, but for the most part current facts are unlikely to change. Most likely new ones will be added instead as time goes on.

Looks pretty solid.

Good to know Cocoon isn't a mindless drone. :twilightsmile:

So now that there is new changeling dynamic will that change the changelings in your universe or stick to what has been so far?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5