Scooby Doo Fans 15 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

Zombie Island.

4973863 That's my favorite too, though I'd also toss out a mention to The Witch's Ghost which featured Tim Curry as the villan. Tim Curry at his villanous best.

4973863 The ones starring Batman and Robin, The Globe Trotters, The Three Stooges, That one where Shaggy looks after the kids of famous monsters, witch's ghost, zombie island and some others I can't remember the names of.

4973863 Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School is a childhood favorite of mine because it featured real monsters and ghosts. An all-girls teen school that is, and I found it to be quite entertaining as a kid. In the comedic way.:trollestia:

I am very much inclined to agree with you both. It helps that each of those movies had great songs in them. :pinkiehappy:

The crossover ones were indeed fun. One I particularly remember is where they team up with Dick Van Dyke, mostly because of a quick exchange between him and Shaggy. If I remember correctly, it went something like this: (Dick Van Dyke) "A Van Dyke doesn't know the meaning of the word coward!" (Shaggy) "Sit down and I'll teach it to you."

I know I've seen that, but I can't really remember it all that well at the moment... :ajsleepy: On the subject of featuring real monsters, another fun movie I personally liked was Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf.

4974724 Ah yes the Reluctant Werewolf was indeed funny but also one of the most confusing. I mean when/how the hell did Shaggy ever snag a girlfriend? Then there was that wrestling one I never saw.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8